Posts by Some1weird
59 posts total, newest first.
Equipment shot/ TI-Gun macro?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - So since I reinstalled my win7 to a SSD I lost all my macros.
And I was wondering if anybody still had this, or do I have to make it myself(which is a pain the the butt).
Kinda fun to mess around with it, sometimes.
Mw2 lib making my game crash. Works othervise normally.in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - So launching trough liberation makes the game crash. Yet it works flawlesly without it.
So liberation some times says im trying to circumvate(or something along those lines) the program, and asks me to cease doing so.mw2 lib not working anymore.in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Nope, still give me the JIT-error...mw2 lib not working anymore.in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Title.
Was gonna host something fun for me and my friends to play on but..
Game crashes after i press load game
So i tried running as admin(tho i have uac off), both steam and lib
disabled avast, and windows fDr. Pepper Promo Codesin Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - I would like one :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.