Dr. Pepper Promo Codes

Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
Dr. Pepper Promo Codes
If you buy specially marked Dr. Peppers (US only) you get a code to enter on their promo website (link's going to be at the bottom).

Those who have codes that would like to give them away, post here. You can also request a code and if someone feels they should give it to you, they can PM it to you.


Dr Pepper - EAⓘ
I remember when I had a huge notepad file with lots of Dr Pepper codes from a exploit that was found. Then they changed the code formats and stuff so that it couldn't be exploited
Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
If you buy specially marked Dr. Peppers (US only) you get a code to enter on their promo website (link's going to be at the bottom).

Those who have codes that would like to give them away, post here. You can also request a code and if someone feels they should give it to you, they can PM it to you.

Dr Pepper - EA
Why was i mentioned?
Quote Originally Posted by bullpop View Post
Why was i mentioned?
I removed the mentions.... (requesting sticky)
would love a code
So would I.. I find it kind of silly that the code is only for the US when they sell dr.pepper here in canada too
I would like some Dr Pepper code, WE CAN TRADE FOR SOMETHING ELSE WHAT YOU NEED! PM me ... !
Anyone want a physical warfare code for the pc for a dr pepper code?
I would love a code, we dont have the promocodes on the bottles in sweden. :/
Quote Originally Posted by elenx View Post
Anyone want a physical warfare code for the pc for a dr pepper code?
I'd keep the physical warfare code.
I would please like to have a code too?
I'll take a look at the store tomorrow morning and grab some dr pepper.
I'd like to make a request for a Dr. Pepper code as well! :]
YEAH! PM me pls, if u can share Dr. Pepper code, i wud like it vm, cuz we dont have here that nice drink :\
Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us