Posts by deathtrap
204 posts total, newest first.
Rullez Injector v8 ----- > ugly Versionin CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - good job !Mouse Folder Opening problemin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - [QUOTE=Alen;5798252]Open / explore options should both exist, it's normal. Personally I prefer exploring due to the tree structure or w/e you call it, but here's a guy with the same error (using Vista) and the "fix", if Mouse Folder Opening problemin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - 8671486715Mouse Folder Opening problemin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - i will screen shot so you all will undearstand the problem .
When i click to open a folder instead of openning it, it explore it (not the internet browser) and if i right click then 1 option is explore and 2 open so thatMouse Folder Opening problemin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - Hello,
Please dont delete this ...
I have had a big problem for 1 year when I double click on a folder it explore it instead of opening it directly it drives me crazy i have tried to search on youtube nothing ...google
Showing the 5 most recent posts.