Posts by buzzsaw666
7 posts total, newest first.
OHK + Fast Loot + Infinite Energy - EXP DISABLED - DZA V128in Dead Frontier Hacks - [QUOTE=ikhwanrai15;15398469]bang bantulah, ini setelah gw udh ubah" hex code nya, pas save malah error tulisannya gini
Writing C:\Program Files (x86)\Dead Frontier\DeadFrontier_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll..The ban wave still going ? yes i will answer youin Dead Frontier Hacks - [QUOTE=MrH_0121;15398616]In my last research, the ban wave is because you are used the 1 hit AOB or other codes like that to 1 hit bosses and enemys.[/QUOTE]
absolutely correct, therye comparing exp and masteries, vs nuDDL FOR 1 HIT BANDITS PLSSin Dead Frontier Hacks - [QUOTE=krang69;15398470]DDL FOR 1 HIT BANDITS PLSS[/QUOTE]
it is a bad time friend, were all taking it mellow for the forseeable futureWARNING!!!! IF YOU USED CHEAT READ THIS NOWin Dead Frontier Hacks - [QUOTE=zramboxz;15398402]:eek::eek::eek:
I don't think so, you know. I've created my own cheats in AOB LUA and Hex, and I've been banned. I believe the new challenge system alerts the administrators because how can a lowWARNING!!!! IF YOU USED CHEAT READ THIS NOWin Dead Frontier Hacks - [QUOTE=ahmad823;15398372]Wave ban comming,for you didnt know how ban works the develepor just watching something wrong in server if you got caught you get ban insantly even you in single player doenst make different at a
Showing the 5 most recent posts.