Posts by Jasmine234
94 posts total, newest first.
Exile's Hack Loader v3in Piercing Blow Hacks & Cheats - Just as the game wants to start, I get the message: Blackout Project has encountered an error and quits
WIN XP SP3 Full UpdateNew Minionin Piercing Blow Discussions - Gratz Fukoproject blackout Wall Glitches ! [Matyr Ridge]in Piercing Blow Discussions - Who is a noob and no more glitch, glitch by some reports these and can mean a ban for several days because hardly what this map play by the glitch (bug), it takes hardly anything ... and a glitch is a hack, because you cPB Jeff's Hack Patched by Baldrogsin Piercing Blow Hacks & Cheats - ok thanks, then he does not work for me =[PB Jeff's Hack Patched by Baldrogsin Piercing Blow Hacks & Cheats - I used the hack, but none has worked from the injection ...
I use 3 different Injector, but neither shows any effect, since the game does not start times
WIN XP SP3 32 bit
Showing the 5 most recent posts.