Posts by dream_ripper
12 posts total, newest first.
cPlayerInfo 2025in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=MemoryThePast;15450745]basicplayerinfo still safe but if you want speedhack use playerclient much safer. Also wallhacks isn't safe they have check on renderstate, well it might depends on your method but if you uscPlayerInfo 2025in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=MemoryThePast;15450685]
auto vTargetBoneHead = vTargetObject->GetBonePositionObject(::_M_Bone_Head);
if (vTargetBoneHead.x == 0.0f || vTargetBoneHead.y == 0.0f || vTargetBoneHead.z == 0.0f)
continue;
[/QUOTEcPlayerInfo 2025in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=MemoryThePast;15450653]I don't have bypass. I only use features that was not detected by Codehunter. Example I did not modify any bytes in cshell and crossfire.[/QUOTE]
can you give me an example code? cuz i trcPlayerInfo 2025in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=MemoryThePast;15450556]
BoneArray* ModelInstance::GetBoneArray()
{
if (!this->IsValidBaseAddress())
return NULL;
if (!NetVars::get()->Offset.m_BoneArray)
return NULL;
auto g_pBoneArray = *(uint6Player Clientin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - do you know how to hack show player nametag gr/bl
Showing the 5 most recent posts.