Posts by decode2
40 posts total, newest first.
rPE (Packet Editor)in Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - He's supposed to run it in a sandbox and test it out before approving it, but I guess he'd rather leave sly comments. :P
There's no variance in the positives, so it might be alright, but can't know until sandboxed by piNgMC, DragonNest Multiclient for SEA & NAin Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - In regards to everyone having problems with dc's, I'm on NA and I run 2-3 Dragon Nests to do frag runs. Then again I have hackshield disabled, that might be why.No Really a Hackin Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - For some reason if I can't seem to open the box more than twice either. I get the timing right to flip the switch about 10 or so times without completely disconnecting but still its only twice, no matter how many keys I Devilish Wingsin Dragon Nest Mods & Modding - Can you do this for the loyal dragon wings too? :OCooldown Hackin Dragon Nest Discussions - [quote=xyeta;4918255]Packets are encrypted, i tried it already. Best thing you can do is playing with warehouse packet.[/quote]
Do you know if the server accepts packets with raw data/no encryption?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.