Posts by zz3417
92 posts total, newest first.
[Cracked!!] 24/7 Server Medi3valCraft Factions, Hardcore Pvp serverin Minecraft Server Advertising - Welcome to Medi3valCraft!
A Hardcore PvP Raiding server in a Medieval theme.
Are you looking for fun?
Then you are at the right place.
IP: medi3valcraft.no-ip.net
Website: medi3valcraft.verygames.net(Not done|1.2.5| HitMe Reloaded | PVP Client | Drag GUI | NC Aurain Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - Good client i like it[1.2.5] Unknown Client | Built In Texture | Beast-Griefing Tool | Nocheat Bypass |in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=thomja;6131628]great share! One problem tho, there is this specific server I wanna join which gives me an internal exception. Here is the picture of it...
Did I have to include the car on my background? Yes...
[1.2.5 UPDATED] Xenon Client [+OPTIFINE] [Clickable / Draggable GUI]in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - cronus It has been apprived thanx for posting!
---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------
I AM NOT A NEWBIE[1.2.5] Avid Clientin Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - Nice post thanx a lot :D
i only did this to see my stats
Showing the 5 most recent posts.