Posts by peachlon
5 posts total, newest first.
Autododgein Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Im here... again. I have successfully found a way to get all projectile pointers (enemy and ally), and im currently reversing their structures. I will be posting more when i get any decent info/progress.
Heres a vidCreating my own internalin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=VacTheAttack;15446661]Looks great! I'm interested in doing something similar myself but am not really sure how to start with building a DLL to inject. Did you have experience doing this before or are you learning Class Structuresin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - For anyone who wants it, i will be leaving the class structures that im currently using
and yes, i mixed languages when naming and dont follow any naming convention, need to fix this later
class Entidade
{
pubAimbot predictionin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - I know things are a bit dead around here, but im going to post anyway
Im working on the aimbot, its already working and now all thats left is to do the part of predicting future points so i reduce the misses. MathematicCreating my own internalin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Yep, its 2025 and im making my own internal cheat for this dead game, lmao. But its fun
Heres my progress:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKBO58e3__M
So, anyone whos made internals for this game before—can you
Showing the 5 most recent posts.