Posts by panarello2010
3 posts total, newest first.
[Mod request] to the game's interface CA USAin Combat Arms Mod Request - [quote=flashfire132;2610058]That's helpful. Thanks. Now I can give him what he was asking for hopefully.
Eu posso tentar conseguir para você, mas pode demorar um pouco. Você deseja que o arquivo original un-modded ou o [Mod request] to the game's interface CA USAin Combat Arms Mod Request - [quote=flashfire132;2601087]So you just want the old UI back? If so then I still have all the files from before the patch.[/quote]
I would greatly q arises, then you download the files hud game before the update
[Mod request] to the game's interface CA USAin Combat Arms Mod Request - would like a mod for the game's interface since the last update I let a lot of garbage the game's interface, like a mod that lets the game as it was before the update. * Also my good friends will not like the new interfa
Showing the 3 most recent posts.