[Mod request] to the game's interface CA USA

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
[Mod request] to the game's interface CA USA
would like a mod for the game's interface since the last update I let a lot of garbage the game's interface, like a mod that lets the game as it was before the update. * Also my good friends will not like the new interface

I mean if the screen appears in the game where the alpha and bravo multkill players
dude the new HUD IS AWESOME and i am making an hud mod for PR
Quote Originally Posted by panarello2010 View Post
would like a mod for the game's interface since the last update I let a lot of garbage the game's interface, like a mod that lets the game as it was before the update. * Also my good friends will not like the new interface

I mean if the screen appears in the game where the alpha and bravo multkill players
So you just want the old UI back? If so then I still have all the files from before the patch.
yes
Quote Originally Posted by flashfire132 View Post
So you just want the old UI back? If so then I still have all the files from before the patch.


I would greatly q arises, then you download the files hud game before the update

observation I am Brazilian do not know speak English, hence I use the google translator xD
Quote Originally Posted by panarello2010 View Post
I would greatly q arises, then you download the files hud game before the update

observation I am Brazilian do not know speak English, hence I use the google translator xD
I can't find Brazil as an option for the translate... Anyone know Brazil and English that could translate for us? Lol.
i dont like it i have no idea when im gonna die now its to cluttered now
If you want translate Brazil to English, translate Portuges to English (Brazil is Portuges)
Quote Originally Posted by Raptorne13 View Post
If you want translate Brazil to English, translate Portuges to English (Brazil is Portuges)
That's helpful. Thanks. Now I can give him what he was asking for hopefully.
Eu posso tentar conseguir para você, mas pode demorar um pouco. Você deseja que o arquivo original un-modded ou o arquivo modded?
Quote Originally Posted by flashfire132 View Post
That's helpful. Thanks. Now I can give him what he was asking for hopefully.
Eu posso tentar conseguir para você, mas pode demorar um pouco. Você deseja que o arquivo original un-modded ou o arquivo modded?


I would like the file version of the old, but already ready to be put in the game folder, if possible please explain how do to install the mod
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?