Posts by kaskore
132 posts total, newest first.
Coder.Dias V1.8 [NA] Esp's | Aimbot | TeleKill | No Lag ...in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I haven't seen this kind of hack ever since like freakin 2 years nice job, I'm not really into CA that much anymore, I was just visiting and this caught my eye. Well done, great too see this type of work popping back up Addys with some ptc XDin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Why can't some of the experts show the newer hackers how to find it ? boh1Riptide v2.0 | Ghost Aim | Perfect ESP | Perfect Aimbot | + Morein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Flengo does it again! Great job on recreating RipTide bro!Updated "Legit" Hackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Thanks for the contribution to MPGH !!! :D Good Job on the hack though :PNightmare CA[NA] 4.0 - Aimbot | Telekill | Ghost Mode| And more |in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Awe Yeah Nightmare is back in! Great release again bro, loving the new colors chosen!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.