PatchedUpdated "Legit" Hack

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
Updated "Legit" Hack
Since some people said it was detected or crashed, this is a small update and I got bored and added Box ESP (Although I didn't take the time to line them up 100% it still works fine)

*And I modified the chams so the ground and random objects shouldn't glow now! (I hope)

Features:
  • NEW! 2D Boxes
  • Player/Mine/Explosive Chams (Revamped)
  • No Fog
  • Player and Map Removals
  • D3D Crosshair
  • Less Gun Spread
  • No Recoil
  • Enemy Engine Nametags
  • Ghost Mode (See Read Me file below)
  • Displays FPS
  • EVERYTHING IS ON, Just inject and start the game and your good!


Read Me (Included in download):
Code:
*All of the hacks are always on, but they may take a few seconds to refresh, once you enter the game, if you're impatient just press {Insert} once.

*Ghost Mode:

	- Enable/Disable {DELETE}
	- Increase/Decrease Y axis {NUMBERPAD8} {NUMBERPAD2}
	- Increase/Decrease X axis {NUMBERPAD6} {NUMBERPAD4}
	- Increase/Decrease Z axis {NUMBERPAD9} {NUMBERPAD7}
	~ Very annoying to figure out, I will get to making it move with the yaw and pitch

*Visit MPGH.net
Scans:
Scan1
Scan2

Images:


**Just the basic hacks in the most simple and pure form is the best in my opinion. None of that nonsense menus flooded with tens of features..
CANA 11.28.12_mpgh.net.zip89 KB · 464 downloads Scanning…
Good work
/approved
Nice Hack Bro <3
Good thing I made an alt to test this out on. I used Extreme Inject v2. Got banned. What injector works best for this? Is there any order or extra things I need to do?
I just inject it with my own injector, no cipher or random data injection and it seems to work fine! Hmm, maybe there is an underlying problem I need to fix! lets see if other people are having a problem too and then I'll look into it!

Sorry for the inconvenience bro
Nice hack
game crash after join game

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by icysuper View Post
game crash after join game
game crash after join game

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by icysuper View Post
game crash after join game

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------



game crash after join game
game crash after join game
Your box offset is a little off.
Other than that good work.
I was in game, killed 2 people, and it looked legit. Then, some guy on voicechat said "get out" 3 times and I crashed. WDF? 0.o
--------------------------------------------------------------

Just checked cbl, I'm banned.
I smell Nexon
Thanks for the contribution to MPGH !!! Good Job on the hack though :P
Good Work
good job bro, keep it up.
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us