Posts by akinam
4 posts total, newest first.
ph server norecoilin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=MemoryThePast;15451960]
// ===============================================//
// --------> [ Crossfire Logs Started ] <-------- //
// ===============================================//
// Crossfire Base AddreNeed help I want to make a dump for crossfire ph.in CrossFire Help - [QUOTE=projectnam;15440950]Hi anyone can help me to dump crossfire 2025? the old way is not working...I'm planning to make a cheat, I already read at research about dumping crossfire but it didn't work.[/QUOTE]
did yocPlayerInfo 2025in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=akbargain;15453357]The most basic way to get any offset is by using reclass.
go to the pointer that you wanna extract, for example: a pointer for a certain player, just input the accurate pointer then watch the mcPlayerInfo 2025in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - hello may i ask how do you get the offsets ? can you give me a tip ? TY
Showing the 4 most recent posts.