Posts by Garkon
5 posts total, newest first.
KilGPT updatein Trove Hacks & Cheats - Sadand instead of that, just post the text so we can update itDoes anyone have an auto dungeon?in Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=david2317;15454782]ja tens ? se nao tens da-me o teu disc que eu mando-te ja que es tuga eu ajudo-te[/QUOTE]
O que � q existe em termos de auto-dungeons agora?Trove Thrower (Soft Duplication Code)in Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=CavernBish;15454536]Double click on the value section, where it says 10, and then type the value you want on the next screen[/QUOTE]
So that part where it has "Value" it simply has two "??", and, I can't seem tTrove Thrower (Soft Duplication Code)in Trove Hacks & Cheats - Yea, doesn't seem like it gives us more than 10, if anyone knows how to get that changed?MultiCheatin Trove Hacks & Cheats - Okay so, I might be blind.
I've seen a couple of people talk about the "auto-farm" option in this cheat, but, I'm yet to find anything about it? Is there something specific I have to do? Some sort of combination?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.