Posts by TheCode5yndicate
5 posts total, newest first.
External Visible Checkin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Its not so accurate unlike intersectsegment but incase you need it :)
char __fastcall is_visble(uintptr_t p_characFX)
{
int State; // eax
if (!p_characFX)
{
LABEL_4:
State= 0;
Is Client 14_0 is still bypassable?in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=MemoryThePast;15463093]you can bypass it using GAMEPROTO_CS_CLIENTFIRE. you can bypass the 22_10/22_11 too in hitbox error.[/QUOTE]
I don't know why i cant message here in MPGH haha, do you mean the send packetCFPH Weapon Log 1/23/2026in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Since i am enjoying reversing crossfire again i'll share this incase you need it.
427158
WeaponCount = 8191
WeaponSize = 0x0FFFFIs Client 14_0 is still bypassable?in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Hello guys its good to be back after 5 years, now i am finally updating my x32 base to x64
I already bypassed the 14_1 and up but still getting error 14_0
i dont know if its already server sided
Anyone? Thanks inAsk me anything. I will answer if I can.in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=MemoryThePast;15462921]DM me or add me on DC its kinda messy here to communicate :eek:[/QUOTE]
I dont know if they encrypt the weaponmgr since i cant find its offset:
https://i.imgur.com/XqQKflT.png
its a
Showing the 5 most recent posts.