Posts by roabx1
184 posts total, newest first.
How to Make a D3D Menu Hackin WarRock Hack Source Code - Attempt after you have made several NoMenus and have learned what things do in your base.I need help :(in WarRock Hack Source Code - ...Em, if I may, I recommend you get a base off of here for it... at one part you put GetKeyState and forgot Async, you forgot close brackets, and you didn't define your addys. Some other little ones here and there...Insanix-MINDED Hack V-what? There's no V. Its epic it doesn't need one.in WarRock Discussions - New hack I should be releasing this week if all goes well.
Fully undetected, over 300 hacks, scrolling menu, powerleveler, dinar bot, all you can wish for, has animated sprites and sounds as well.
If you have any lGeek Public D3D [V.8]in WarRock - International Hacks - Pretty much every 'update' you have is changing 1 unnesecary thing. If you do an update, add atleast 10-20 more things or fix the whole thing or change everything. I mean really. This is the same as the last. Its ridiculLooking for partner!in WarRock Hack Source Code - FileCorrupt
Making me feel bad, no SVP function for you. 3:
Showing the 5 most recent posts.