Looking for partner!

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for partner!
Im looking for a partner that will want to work with me on creating hacks. Please create a little format like this and answer it so I can see who is the best to work with me I dont think im a pro but really want a coder partner.

Real Name:
Where do you ******
Languages with experience in:

Also!!, please all me on msn: bradley29483@...hotmail.com

Hopefully somebody becomes my partner
@FileCorrupt EVEN BETTER!!! add me on msn and lets start d3d msn is bradley29483@...hotmail.com
Quote Originally Posted by barcoder View Post
@FileCorrupt EVEN BETTER!!! add me on msn and lets start d3d msn is bradley29483@...hotmail.com
I Have Your Msn, Remember?
I Can't Though. :/ I Have A Meeting To Go To And Need Sleep.
@FileCorrupt

Making me feel bad, no SVP function for you. 3:
Whenver your online
I want to join but I never can help because the fucking timezones
you could still msg me on MPGH about new stuff you found like addies,sources, etc.
Wow. Lol.

Msg too short bs.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us