Posts by JokerOfTorment
17 posts total, newest first.
AVA Public Hack v1.3 | Unlimited Ammo | Name Changer & More (64 bit - only !!)in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - Having same issue as taellis56 i turned on all the functions and picked a new name and started a match and nothing worked i ran as administrator and disabled the xhunter1 etc as in the video and on 64 bit OS.AVA Hack v1.30 - No Recoil - No Spread - Knife Booster - Crosshair Changer - UPDATEin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - Working for me only knife boost doesn't work.Does one account effect the other.in Planetside 2 Hacks & Cheats - Depends i got banned today i seen and just went to the site and made a new account lol but just a warning they are banning people more frequently now i seen that they may have ways of finding out if your using hacks or nBlacklight Retribution Wallhack/Norecoil/Server crasher (Ver 0.992 v2)in BlackLight Retribution Hacks - From what I seen/heard from most it is detected sorta it's hard to describe I say due to punkbuster kicking me then I joined another match and it didn't in that one server but soon as I joined the others that's when I stBlacklight Retribution Wallhack/Norecoil/Server crasher (Ver 0.992 v2)in BlackLight Retribution Hacks - Hmm played a few games and it was fine but after that i got kicked cuz punkbuster
Showing the 5 most recent posts.