Posts by iPrima
156 posts total, newest first.
Ribbonin CrossFire Discussions - Yup. You will have still the m4a1-custom(even if you lost 2+ ribbon.)How to fix BlackScreen problem?in CrossFire Help - Hello MPGHers.
I have problem with CF. Because when I join the game(room) it appears BlackScreen what reads about 1min(always). I don't using hack any hack tools. Please help me to fix that problem. (I wrote the same 2 FREE ACCOUNTin CrossFire Discussions - 36 66 LOLLOLOLCrossfire Wallhackin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Hack is not patched. I find very nice Injector with name: iSoul It works perfect and hack too. I will say it again. Thank you OGUZBOR. You best. :DCrossfire Wallhackin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - oguzbor
Problem is loading so slowly. :) But as i said your hack working perfectly. :) Is here any new injector? Because Metre dont working for me.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.