Posts by A$IAN
5,654 posts total, newest first.
Looking for a Dutch Member who can speak English well.in General - Found my translator. Please close this thread
Thanks for the ones who were interested.Looking for a Dutch Member who can speak English well.in General - [QUOTE=Saboteur;10104652]. Sjoerd is the only dutchfag i know thats still on mpgh[/QUOTE]
Do you have his Skype or something? I had him back when Windows Live Messenger was still alive lol.Looking for a Dutch Member who can speak English well.in General - I'm looking for someone who can translate 170 Words from English into Dutch.
Paying $5 for a regular member, $7 for MPGH Staff Member.
Please PM me if you can do this. Payment made via Paypal.
Found my translator. ThankG-Forcein CrossFire Discussions - How the fuq does it come that some G Force Mates are still on MPGH. I thought I'd lose already contact with all lol. [N.O]N.A.M.E How are you? Phlong here.So...............in General - Wow. How long have I been away? The CF Section looks dead somehow...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.