Posts by jnskillz
12 posts total, newest first.
Simple Hack 11-30-13in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=jnskillz;9064793]I'm running Windows 8 and that might be the reason, but I run the .exe as Admin, and Crossfire as Admin as well. No go.[/QUOTE]
Actually, it works. I wasn't pressing the function key, haha..Simple Hack 11-30-13in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - I'm running Windows 8 and that might be the reason, but I run the .exe as Admin, and Crossfire as Admin as well. No go.Strata V1.2 | MSVCR Issue fixedin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Can't wait for the next version.
This hack makes the game lag causing me a 25 FPS drop.
Only hack that works for me though, none of the others work at all (Scratch crashes in 5 minutes.)
Nice job Acea!D3D Simple V1.3in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Yeah, Seems detected to me. Win 7 64 bit.
X-Trap comes up with an error no matter what injector I use; Perx, Extreme, etc.
And I ciphered and scrambled the .DLL
What's going on? -_-Scratch - works on Windows 8!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Problem:
I've noticed this got me banned on a few accounts but on this new one no problems so far( I guess i fixed what was doing that?).
However, it causes my Combat Arms to crash every time I join a game. Is there any
Showing the 5 most recent posts.