DetectedD3D Simple V1.3

Posts 1–15 of 85 · Page 1 of 6
D3D Simple V1.3
So here is the newer version...
I HAVE NOT TESTED IT,BUT I THINK ITS UNDETECTED(Its my own hook so probably it is)
I changed my hook,because the original one is detected.
So I made my own hook...
Still credits at WE11ington for the pattern.
Works only on WIN7

Injectors:
-PerX

Features:
-GlassWall(F12)
-Chams(F11)
-Crosshair(F10)
-WallHack(F9)
-Costum chams(F8)
-*NEW*FullBright/See Ghost(F7)

Tutorial for costum chams:
1) Place any JPEG Image in your crossfire folder, and rename it to badwinkz.
2) Press F8 in-game, and you have chams with your image!

ScreenshotAttachements)

VirusscanPacked with Themida)
https://www.virustotal.com/file/3544...is/1360263091/ⓘ
v1.3.zip - Jotti's malware scanⓘ


Credits:
BadWinkz,[H]aaBX,WE11ington
v1.3_mpgh.net.zip911 KB · 1,223 downloads Scanning…
Naamloos.png1.2 MB · 134 downloads
Sweet, thanks alot!
Gj Bro .
Nice one
how come everytime I use a hack I get xtrap error for everytype can someone help me?
Quote Originally Posted by fredsfreds View Post
how come everytime I use a hack I get xtrap error for everytype can someone help me?
Only works for windows 7.
very good job chams
What injector are you guys using?
Nice But what Injector i use ?
Hey Where can i Download the injctor ?
Good Jop...
I was Gonna To Release Simple Like This
Posts 1–15 of 85 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us