Posts by RBrules
52 posts total, newest first.
You know You Play Combat Arms to Much when...in Combat Arms Discussions - When you just downloaded rez chams, used them for a while and expect to see irl through walls. Actually happened to me =P I just got them then when I went to the kitchen I was SHIT I can't see him through a wall, I forgoAluseu's Final Modin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [quote=Contra;4625713]
Hes been on for about long as i have,what do you mean :a few years"?[/quote]
This account = My new account, anyway if you actually read my OP which you clearly didn't, you would have noticed [CoD Release] FAMAS SE w/gold v2in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Still, Andy Six is better =D[CoD Release] FAMAS SE w/gold v2in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - /gewd stuff as usual, not too much gold, but not like 1 part. BTW I like Andy Six better than Hugo Chavez. =PStill a little new to Mod/Rezin Combat Arms Mod Help - Incase you don't understand the post above. - Click on DTXconvert and make sure it's converted to lithtech, it most likely already is but some guys forget to do it. You then open up Rezinject and (assuming you know how t
Showing the 5 most recent posts.