Posts by DreadKyller
122 posts total, newest first.
kool roof glitch thats fun...in Combat Arms Glitch Tutorials - Everyone, wow, you obvioulsy hang around too manny hacks, ther are people who can glitch like this, it's not useless when you crouch, you don't die. And no hacks are used in this video, it's a dang tutorial, maybe watch [HELP] Does any C++ programmer know how to edit a dll?in C++/C Programming - There is a programming team that is working on makeing a program that can decompile a .dll compiled with .NET, but it only about half done.
[quote]Open in notepad of course.[/quote]Open in notepad you will only get a Problem, I need help.in Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - why do you even have the if(hack7 == 1) in your draw circle?
You also can not call drawCircle inside of the code where you define it, take the two lines:
if(hack7==1){
CrawCircle()
and move it out of the void.Theoryin Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - Combat arms does not scan for changes in the .rez file, it scans cShell, which is why HACKS are not working well, MODS(what you're talking about) yes are unpatchable but the game does not scan them.Need Helpin Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - I never fully understood what bypassing is, I hear it used a lot, but what exactly is it? I mean I know what it means, but... can't find anything on it anywhere on the web.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.