Posts by ibandana
12 posts total, newest first.
NA V14in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Jordyr;8363231]Right, Make your own alright?
If this ones boring why dont you fucking make your own and see how hard it is.[/QUOTE]
Hey, I'm not trying to be ungrateful. Just saying that isn't the hacker's purposNA V14in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - This hack has gotten boring. Same old features that just doesn't do it for me. I just use it to complete my mission||xkickme||Memory||Hack||in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - I keep getting CF Client error in Zombie Mode. I turn on No recoil, reload, no change, and speed hack. It works for about a few minutes before getting the error. Is anybody else having this problem or am I just turning tNA V13in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Comes out with it so fast!NA V12in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Thanks a lot daniel
Showing the 5 most recent posts.