DetectedNA V13

Posts 1–15 of 58 · Page 1 of 4
NA V13
Hotkeys:

[7]
Wall Hack

[8]
See Ghost
Fast Defuse
Walk Speed(hold Shift)

[9]
No Recoil(zomed/unzoomed, right-click to toggle)
No Grenade Damage

[0]
Full Auto Pistols

Use an undetected injector!
And remember, the number keys are the ones at the top of your keyboard, NOT the numpad ones.

Scan 1/Scan 2



Credits
@ramo
@lucifereviluser
@kmanev073 @rabir007

@Hero @iSmexy @BACKD00R @Hannibal - pls?
NA V13_mpgh.net.zip6 KB · 779 downloads Clean
Nice job.
Comes out with it so fast!
need an undected injector..
beside .netframework 4.5, what do I need to get the wall hack to work
please help
I have win 7 x64 home premium
Quote Originally Posted by poisongas111 View Post
beside .netframework 4.5, what do I need to get the wall hack to work
please help
I have win 7 x64 home premium
You'll need : C++ 2008 Redistributable, C++ 2010 x86/x64 Redistributable, C++ 2012 Redistributable, Direct X (the newest), msvcr100.dll, msvcr100d.dll and d3dx9_43.dll and that's all

Ps: Msvcr100.dll and Msvcr100d.dll go to crossfire main folder and d3dx9_43.dll for c:/Windows/System32

Expect it works Good luck


---------- Post added at 05:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by HKing View Post
need an undected injector..
Use the new PERX Injector

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/290-crossf...x-xkickme.html

Dont forget to thanks
I Press The Key 7 8 9 And Not Activates The Hack /
where can i download Msvcr100.dll and Mscvr100d.dll? and the new PERx injector doesnt work on a win7 64bit
You keep releasing hacks with same features every single day try to add more , nice job .
y wont it work for me, i press number key 7,8,9,0 and wont work.
Posts 1–15 of 58 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us