DetectedNA V13

Posts 16–30 of 58 · Page 2 of 4
I Press The Key 7 8 9 And Not Activates The Hack /
Thanks for this hack, will be using.
FREE ultimate game card codes and lots of other free E-cards (earn points to earn awards) ----> h t t p : / / A w a r d g a i n . c o m / ?ref=405123
(without spaces)

thank me if i helped
Wow you guys still here?? God xd long time MPGH
Can you not make it so the no recoil is zoomed and it gets messed up when u get shot-.- or switch weapons ?
Can you make Wall Hack / See Ghosts / No Recoil with 1 hotkey ?
And Fast Defuse with different hotkey and speed too
Already told you no need any one know we are hacks
And add more features
Good job.


---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kalbaz View Post
FREE ultimate game card codes and lots of other free E-cards (earn points to earn awards) ----> h t t p : / / A w a r d g a i n . c o m / ?ref=405123
(without spaces)

thank me if i helped
Guys don't go to this site he takes points if you go
For no give him go here : http://h t t p : / / a w a r d g a i... o m/index.php Remove Spaces
. @JamesRo have you tested these even? And for what windows is this for... :|
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
. @JamesRo have you tested these even? And for what windows is this for... :|
Of course I have tested, how else could I have taken the screenshot?
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
Of course I have tested, how else could I have taken the screenshot?
For what windows is this? Your past 2 hacks haven't worked for anyone
I really appreciated your help, but I got same result
Thanks anyways
How can you tell the trick
I Press The Key 7 8 9 And Not Activates The Hack /


HELP ME
Numberpads dont work still i downloaded the C++ and everything but still doesnt work help me pease
Posts 16–30 of 58 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us