Posts by Angels Die
495 posts total, newest first.
KNX-TF2 [15.02.13]in Team Fortress 2 Hacks - Atleast someone is trying to make hacks instead of begging or posting patched shit.
Goodwork Karniox.The HeadShot 1.1 [ TF2 HACK ]in Team Fortress 2 Hacks - Guys, seriously... maybe look at the date the hack was published and you might be able to realise whether it has been patched or not.
This was made late last year, there have been a couple of TF2 updates since then. MostFusion hack 1.0.4in Team Fortress 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Nico;7524983]
Definitly detected?[/QUOTE]
I don't know if it is, but this hack is very outdated...I wouldn't trust it.Fusion hack 1.0.4in Team Fortress 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=FarahV3.01;7509945]u can say what u want , if u dont trust , dont ever look into my thread[/QUOTE]
I never said I didn't trust it, I was just saying that video could be of any hack, old or new. You need somethingFusion hack 1.0.4in Team Fortress 2 Hacks - That video isn't really proof...it could be anything.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.