Posts by koolguyy
1,381 posts total, newest first.
Orange Star x2 6/8, 70/67 Max Rare, UT's and lots of dyes.in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Back to 30, doesn't matter now. needed for steam sale but it's over so I don't have to be impatient.Account - 6/8 Pally: Oreo, Pixie, all tops, 11 vaults, lvl 60 heal/mh rare..in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=gameboyplanb;10671381]I dont think youll be getting 30 seeing as only 2 character slots and not even a maxed rare. I mean i have a empty account 6 slots 12 vaults im selling for 25 now thats about what youll get oOrange Star x2 6/8, 70/67 Max Rare, UT's and lots of dyes.in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Bump, still for sale.Account - 6/8 Pally: Oreo, Pixie, all tops, 11 vaults, lvl 60 heal/mh rare..in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - I'm done with realm and I need money for personal matters so I need to sell this fairly quick, within today or tomorrow. I'll make this short.
The account only has one alive char right now and it's a 6/8 almost 7/8 maOrange Star x2 6/8, 70/67 Max Rare, UT's and lots of dyes.in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Bump, $20 now quicksell.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.