Posts by itzvortex123
7 posts total, newest first.
I am pissedin WolfTeam General - [quote=tambre;3271695]No cant I say there no hacks for free?
But anyway u play Aeriagames or Softnyx?:confused:[/quote]
Which is better?MPGH 5th Anniversary Giveaway - 12-26-2010in News & Announcements - 9000
because it's over 9000CRASHING :(in Combat Arms Help - 1st, run injector as admin. 2nd, Make sure hack isn't patched, 3rd, if you can on your injector check it so it closes right when it injects, 3rd try a different injector like FINject (Make sure to run as admin) 4th, MakeBlack Chams [Working 29.11.2010]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - I downloaded all the required files, i can use all my weapons and stuff, but everyone is invisible to me, including myself.[Updated]Crossfire Tournament Sign-Upsin CrossFire Discussions - • Server (West, Alpha, UK) : Alpha
• Match Type[s] (Ghost Mode, Search And Destroy, Team Death Match, Sniper Only) : Team Death Match 1v1
• Team Members (If Applicable) : ME! Sun-LighT-
• Contact Information (Op
Showing the 5 most recent posts.