Posts by gasag
29 posts total, newest first.
Nippy's Fishbot v1.4.9in Trove Hacks & Cheats - He's using Cheatengine I guess. just fish search for 1 then stop fishing search for 0 do it as long until you only got 1 value and afterwards do a pointersearch. Haven't tried it till yet because somebody is posting themKingsRoad Bot v1.0 [Alpha Testers Needed]in Facebook & Messenger Game Hacks & Cheats - Sad that you froze this project but I'am still intrested.
I really want to test it when you continue your project.
KingsRoad Source : Facebook/Rumble/Kong ACC is linked
Screen Resolution: 1920x1080
Multiple Monitors: YTaeJim's Trove Bot Script (Fishing Bot, Auto-HP Bot) [UPDATE 01/08/2015)in Trove Hacks & Cheats - Just an Idea because it's a pain in the ass for multiclient botting... Can you please rezise the windows AFTEr you ticked yes for boots dropping. It would be awesome if you could do that.7's Fishing Bot (with auto-drop of boots)in Trove Hacks & Cheats - --- sorry wrong threadMultiboxingin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - Hey krazyshank could you send me the compiled version too? I got some problems with visual studio on my new System :D
BTW I'am sorry for digging out this old thread :D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.