Posts by Arkanzilla
6 posts total, newest first.
[Source Code] Static v1.0 - Decrypted by Starlightin Minecraft Discussions - Nice work, I heard this got cracked by you guys! Can't wait to download.[Constest] Password hacking - 5€in C++/C Programming - Hello Lucas,
(Lol, I got your name!)
Can I edit the program?
Like change the pass :P[Help]DLL Hacks in VB.NET (Possible?)in Visual Basic Programming - Because with a DLL you can inject it. :P
Thanks for your help :P
Will try both ways!
Some people say DLL works, some say it does not.
Glad to know I don't have to learn C++ to hack Combat Arms! lol[Help]DLL Hacks in VB.NET (Possible?)in Visual Basic Programming - Yeh, I've used cheat engine a ton :P
Just can't figure out how to make a DLL in it :P Lol
Will start out with a simple game like Pong! XD[Help]DLL Hacks in VB.NET (Possible?)in Visual Basic Programming - Awesome :) Any tutorials?
So I can inject into Combat Arms?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.