Posts by Boon Pek
188 posts total, newest first.
minecraft serverside bot/hackin Minecraft Discussions - What exactly are you trying to accomplish here? I could lend a helping hand :)MPGHCraft Launcher -- To release or not to release, that is the question.in Minecraft Discussions - Yes, Spout has somewhat changed how I'm supposed to load the JAR. It'll take me some time to work it out, as I cannot natively summon the JAR as I was able to some time ago.
I've released - albeit privately - a versioMPGHCraft Launcher -- To release or not to release, that is the question.in Minecraft Discussions - Hello there!
As you guys may know, I have once released a Minecraft launcher which sports a busload of features onto these forums. The launcher can be located here (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/335-minecraft-hacks/389175Cracked/legit launcher for Minecraft!in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=non ame;5404337]new version available?
am i just blind or isn't it possible to disable "remember password"?[/QUOTE]
I'll add that tomorrow, time permit. It's my bedtime now and my parents would be furious :P gCracked/legit launcher for Minecraft!in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=non ame;5404287]could u please tell me how to log into mpghcrat ? if its stil possible[/QUOTE]
Sorry, I don't think that it is possible anymore :/
Dave84311 worries about me potentially including a keylogger int
Showing the 5 most recent posts.