Posts by RoB07
41 posts total, newest first.
WarRock ULTRA Updated 03/05/08in Hack/Release News - Wow, your a beast.Trading G1 Account.in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Has Over 5 Accounts on it. All Are Premium Theirs 2 Lvl 11's One has no retail, one has famas retail, their is a lvl 40 M134 Retail. Their is a lvl 29 M249 Retail. I'll trade for MPGH VIP :) . If you not VIP don't botterRecruiting phishersin WarRock - International Hacks - I Have a Phishing Website. Not a Free one, it is hosted off-shore and i get a LOT of accounts from it, and I'm very willing to share :)Warrock Lvl 42 AWM Retail Bronze Premiumin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Lmao, forget it , It's Banned. i know it :/
btw, "dec0r" Find me a lvl 42+ And ill give you something for it.need help with vb6 hackin WarRock - International Hacks - Besides, if your using the basic "WriteALong" Your Module must be detected.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.