Recruiting phishers

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
Recruiting phishers
Right now, vescovo, Jetamay and I run a phishing website. With the help of a couple of other mpgh addicts, we now have one of the most notorious warrock phishing sites in the net. Currently, we have a plethora of accounts, particulary gold premiums, that we would like to give away to anyone who is willing to work with us.

What you need to do:
- Spam the phishing site in the game (We will give you a spam bot so you don't have to tediously type out the site every second).

What you will get:
- Complimentary access to gold premium accounts

Requirements:
- Apparantely, this job requires no effort at all. Therefore, I am only looking for people who are loyal to MPGH. I do not intend on rewarding ungrateful free-loaders.
- A lot of spare time (You must spam at least an hour a day).

If you are interested, pm me.
I Have a Phishing Website. Not a Free one, it is hosted off-shore and i get a LOT of accounts from it, and I'm very willing to share
I got about 6-8 hours a day i can do this for.
But i got a low post count, so you don't care about me?
I have a ton of free time, and would love to help. But I have a low post count too...
Id lov 2 help
i hav tons of free time, i am addicted to mpgh and cud reaaly use a high lvl account

plz PM
thanks that wud be great
Who's gonna take a person without an avatar serious?
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
Who's gonna take a person without an avatar serious?
He doesn't have an avatar...>.>
I want to help
w00t! spambot ftw!
im loyal to mpgh.net i'm active since last year januar on my hacked acc(wieter20) i got lots of free time a day like 10 hours! i would like to join the phising
i hv steam phishing page & it's runnig since 1yr now & i hv more than 30 steams a/c's
me me me pl0x!!
check your PMS
I could help you guys
i pmed u hyperion,,, this looks fun!
exuxe me but how can we register a pishing domain like www.warrockretail.?? fore free??? we must pay or we must use domains like warrockretail.something.?? ?



i could help i pm hyperion
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?