Recruiting phishers

Posts 16–30 of 39 · Page 2 of 3
WHAT IS PHISING SITE THAT U ARE RUNNING AND I AM INTERESTED I HAVE 10 HOURS PER DAY
I'll join up if I get some of the non-prem and non-retail accounts ...
I won't be showing off so ill say it straight, Ive been on mpgh for quiet a while, and im kinda well know in warrock by the name of expl0it, im a dedicated gamer and i have more time then the specified hour, since i basicly always play the game. I hope you'll choose me. Im man of my word, and i prooved it numerous times.
I want to help, i have an avatar and a siggy
I'll send a PM to you
Hyperion look to pms
I can do it...enough time and i can do it 2-3 hours a day...
I'm sorry, but all applications have been denied.
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
I'm sorry, but all applications have been denied.
What do you mean?
Applications for flooding or what?
Anyway I could do it manually,but I don't know if I can do it for 60 minutes lol
I can spam for like.. 15hours.. if you need it..

EDIT: Should have read the whole thread -.- forget about my post soz!
I'll explain more once I get back from school.
aww man i really wanted to do this,,, oh well...
I'll help... I'm new on this site though.. but I'v been hacking on other sites for over a year.. So if you guys are short on people.. keep me in mind.
Quote Originally Posted by sshhaaddyy View Post
I'll help... I'm new on this site though.. but I'v been hacking on other sites for over a year.. So if you guys are short on people.. keep me in mind.
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
I'm sorry, but all applications have been denied.
Goddamn shady u nub read his post its only 2 mouse scrolls away,,,
lazy nub...
Ok but why are they denied? Im loyal to this site, and im ALWAYS HERE, i meet all the requierements, so wats the whole problem here?
The only people that I'm willing to choose are mastasnip3, -TM-, and systemx84.
Posts 16–30 of 39 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?