Posts by baothai123
190 posts total, newest first.
EZfrags CS:GO semi-rage Multihack v2.0 - Auto Updatingin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I got trojan from ESET NOD32
I'll just ignore it I guess.Unturned 3.0 patternsin Unturned Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ZonicGodz;10568883]Can someone please teach me to create hacks? or send me one? i dont know how to use this coding at all, skype: Zonic Godz ) ty and please help, i want some working 3.x hacks xD[/QUOTE]
Not realUnturned 3.0 patternsin Unturned Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=lolomat;10566285]Tried it in SP only.
No no, through the normal CE Search. But change the type to "Array of Byte"[/QUOTE]
Never mind. I got it.
Works with Multiplayer but 2B C1 88 is Stamina Hack only.Unturned 3.0 patternsin Unturned Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=du5h3r4;10565469]Doesn't seem to work. At least not in multiplayer.
- - - Updated - - -
Just searching 2B C1 88 works, and NOPing it cause stamina to stay at 100, health is still normal.[/QUOTE]
How do u searchWarframe Basic Hack v1.03in WarFrame Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Nuno Cunha;8380869]I did this once with cheat engine, somehow, bugging out with the old scripts.
Actually it was pretty easy as I was playing as Loki. Just using the Clone skill.. As they wouldn't attack me the cl
Showing the 5 most recent posts.