Posts by GuGy
288 posts total, newest first.
MPGH CoD MSN Groupin Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats - staky2009hotmail.com :DNeed some help moddingin Call of Duty 2 Hacks - Pm me if you need help...Im good at moddin g...I was learn it :DHave someone good WEAPON CUSTOM MOD?in Call of Duty 2 Hacks - Title say all...If someone have nice CoD2 custom weapon mod and he can give it to me I will give him undetected wh :DCoD2 Undetected Wallhack for Xfire CoD2 MP Account +1000 h!in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Hello MPGH...
I wana trade CoD2 protected and undetected wallhack whit auto upater for Xfire account whit +1000 CoD2 MP hours!
MM will be used!Ever seen a hacker on COD2?in Call of Duty 2 Hacks - hahah Go and play on Croatian servers....We are fucking hackers xD
There you will see hackers xD
Showing the 5 most recent posts.