Posts by bartjr
768 posts total, newest first.
Power lveing lve 30in MapleStory Discussions - [quote=BenXer;4090744]0~30 Isn't that hard.
I will do it for 5 dollars -.-[/quote]
Lol its not even worth 5 dollars..Want free mesos? Talk to me here. (You know who you are)in MapleStory Discussions - [quote=Superpunt;3224384]Meso hack does not exist. There has been 1 for 2 days. It got patched and all servers got 3 days rollback. Will never happen again.
End of story.[/quote]
Well Maplestory just had a huge updatHero/Crusader/Fighter/warrior GUIDE!in MapleStory Tutorial & Guides - [quote=hussein1996;3225752]OMG, very well done, u worked very hard lol, how much did it take u to make this?
its not copy paste, I just finished reading it, very useful guide, but i have a question...
Whitch is bettBig bang surprisein MapleStory Discussions - [quote=SuperNewbi;3212376]I thought there were gonna be new classes?[/quote]
They come out December 20th.level upin MapleStory Discussions - [quote=xxxfirexxx;3207125]Buy 2x and 2x rep and all that and then just TRAIN! (:
Hope i helped xd[/quote]
There are no more 2x exp cards.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.