Posts by Jesus666
7 posts total, newest first.
Simplex Hacks [Legit Features]in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - Please make your hack not limit FPS to 125. I like to play on 333 and sometimes 250.
Thanks!
- - - Updated - - -
Please make your hack not limit FPS to 125. I like to play on 333 and sometimes 250.
And make the croSimplex Hacks [Legit Features]in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - Excellent!!!
A few suggestions, if I may...
1. Disable Rapid-Fire for No Spread. Make that it's own option.
2. Add a "toggle key" for the more advanced users that would like to stay hidden! Aka Hold Z for aimbot[SOH] COD4 v5.5in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - super please make an SOH for Windows 10 <3 <3 <3Extreme Injector v3.6.1 [REPOST]in Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - crashes when it tries to automatically download the "MSVCR120D.dll" file. Clicking no opens a webpage that doesn't do anything. :'(
pls i need this i'm so badddd[SOH] COD4 v5.5in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - Windows 7, CoD4 v1.7
Doesn't work, crashes whenever I join/start a game.
Otherwise looks good.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.