Posts by TheNM22
6 posts total, newest first.
Mega Man (NES) Stage Select Screenin Minecraft Creations - [QUOTE=ToransuShojo;10960159]I feel like it could have been sped up a lot, however you did a really good job. Aced it![/QUOTE]
Thanks ;) I actually also uploaded a sped up version :P
Sadly, I kinda lost interest in theMega Man 2 Stage Select Screenin Minecraft Creations - Hey everybody ;)
Just got done with this one ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=retXyM7zzps
Mega Man Stage Select Screen: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/439-minecraft-creations/613597-mega-man-nes-stage-select-screMega Man (NES) Stage Select Screenin Minecraft Creations - Hey everybody ;)
I just got done with the Stage Select Screen from the original Mega Man on the NES ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7AdT35KXfo
To see the previous ones: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/439-minecrMega Man Stage Select Screensin Minecraft Creations - Updated with Street Fighter X Mega Man Stage Select Screen ;)Mega Man Stage Select Screensin Minecraft Creations - Hey everybody http://static.minecraftforum.net//public/style_emoticons/default/wink.png
Some time ago, I started a project making Mega Man stage select screens.
It started with Mega Man 2 and at the time, that was suppo
Showing the 5 most recent posts.