Posts by CJwarrior
280 posts total, newest first.
Any Update For Rez Chamsin Combat Arms Mod Discussion - Easy. Nexon started to get out of their chairs instead of hiding chams.Hacks All Gonein Combat Arms Discussions - [QUOTE=Mr Allen;6575209]No hackers = CA dieing slowly.[/QUOTE]
You don't say that.High FPS Configin Call of Duty Modern Warfare Help - Bumping thread because there is no activity even though the thread in the 1st page still.High FPS Configin Call of Duty Modern Warfare Help - Does it look like I care about graphics? I only care about performance and gameplay.High FPS Configin Call of Duty Modern Warfare Help - I need help finding this config which used to be here but since the site update it is gone, could anyone find me the config or make or teach me how to make the config with these settings?
Example : http://img402.imag
Showing the 5 most recent posts.