Posts by HosteD
932 posts total, newest first.
Desktop upgrade VS Desktop GPU laptop VS external GPU for Razor Bladein Computer Builds & Upgrades - Plus the next gen graphic cards are close. So I don't know if I should just wait. If they would come out I can still buy the 970, but probably cheaper...Desktop upgrade VS Desktop GPU laptop VS external GPU for Razor Bladein Computer Builds & Upgrades - Hey guys, it's really time to buy a new laptop/computer :D
Currently I have an desktop without an GPU and a old gaming laptop.
I just need to be able to run VR games.
And there are laptops with full desktop specs so hI FINALLY LEARN TO CODE! CHECK OUT!in General - That post was so dumb that all my programming knowledge just disappearedYou just got PRANKDin General - When people take online forums too seriously.
Lol I'm out of this anime obsessed forum.
Hydra you've got 5000 posts in less then a year, nothing wrong with that but come on, you can do a lot of other productive stuRecommend me some weedin General - "Stay in school don't do drugs" kush
Showing the 5 most recent posts.