Posts by Marksman1020
45 posts total, newest first.
Rapid Fire For All Smgs (except mp5)in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [quote=trevmmeister;2989254]
It doesnt fucking matter if you, "Dont give a damn."
If its already been FUCKING made then you dont post it again.
You think anyone gives a SHIT, if YOU dont give a damn? No. NooneRapid Fire For Smgsin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Didn't I just make this a few days ago?Rapid Fire For All Smgs (except mp5)in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [quote=~HeartLessKid~;2987116]You don't know what a troll is.[/quote]
I know that you're one.
/request close. i'm tired of this site.Working Super Knifein Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [quote=666HiddenMaster666;2986910]
Knife hex edited to 1+other types of customizations>Mei's Mp7 Mod with Rapid Fire[/quote]
I'm sorry, but doesn it look like a kickass mp7? didn't think so! /raage
Virus scan poWorking Super Knifein Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [quote=rexlake;2986902]Stop with the superknives. Please.[/quote]
I couldn't find any that had a working shovel OR sickle. Let alone only like 1 with regular m9.
Besides, mei's mp7 mod owns all those other stupid m
Showing the 5 most recent posts.