Posts by Silver Ace
21 posts total, newest first.
Videoin WarRock Skinning - I'd say make a tutorial showing people how to do something more than just color change "mods." which is something I think this forum could benefit from. Or maybe just make a video showing everyone how to change the HUD cRecord Mod (HUDless)in WarRock Skinning - I still haven't seen any awesome War rock movies yet. It can be a bit of a bear to work with, but if done right, War Rock can be used to create some pretty epic results. (this coming from experience - W.R.S.F.) So lets sChris's WR PinkModin WarRock Skinning - It's another Hue change mod... T_T
Got anything else?
- Ace -Asianeyes First mod!in WarRock Skinning - Hey man, first off, not too bad for being you're first attempt at modding, could have been a bit better like LEAF said, (changing individual pieces) but not bad. But what I really would like to see is:
Enough with How to Clear the Screenin WarRock Skinning - - Preface -
I’ve seen many posts opened on MPGH with the same question, “how do I clear the screen.” Well admins, it’s time to STICKY this post and put those relentless posts to rest. This tutorial explains how to pro
Showing the 5 most recent posts.