Video

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Video
Just figured out how to get a HyperCam, haha. Might make a video to explain how to mod the files... Any requests for colors/themes I should use? There are no wrong suggestions.

ALSO!
I figured I'd make a mod tomorrow, since I don't have volleyball all day. Any suggestions on colors?
YEs thank you very much can u do like an advanced one? Purple and something (: haha but u made lots of those so orange and blue maybe? or green and red
I'd say make a tutorial showing people how to do something more than just color change "mods." which is something I think this forum could benefit from. Or maybe just make a video showing everyone how to change the HUD color so they can do it themselves, and then people can stop posting their color spams. That way, there would be more room for skinning mods. (Real Mods) I do appreciate your efforts here K.L., keep up the good work. I just don't find (every color under the rainbow) HUD very appealing. just my 2 cents. And soapbox dismount in 3... 2... 1...

- Ace -
Agreed with Ace, altho. i started with color mods aswell, its time to change that. Someone could make a better attempt at the MPGH mod perhaps, with custom made icons etc.
Blue Only without other color is suck.

Red+Blue=Awsomezzz
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us