Posts by VENGD
7 posts total, newest first.
[SOLVED] Black Ops Freezes at Killstreaksin Call of Duty Black Ops Help - Like removing the game completely because I got it to work once and then it starts to freeze and crash again :(.[SOLVED] Black Ops Freezes at Killstreaksin Call of Duty Black Ops Help - That explains my game, whenever I try to open my Killstreaks it just freezes, how can I fix that problem?Modern Warfare 2: Wallhack! (Working :D )in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - Would this work for secure alteriwnet servers or not.[Solved]steam authorisation...in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - alterIWnet • View topic - Steam Authorization Failed? (http://alteriw.net/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=44367&p=365578#p365578)
Explains it all.Steam Authorization Failedin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - [quote=aIW|Convery;3244965][/quote]
I love the cat part, Good job and I learned my lesson no more cheating for me, thanks for the 2nd chance for people :D!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.