Posts by jidabug23
39 posts total, newest first.
CABR NIGGA SIMPLE 09/11/2014in Combat Arms Brazil Hacks - que injector???Skaters Menu v2.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - It's been a year since I last tried to use Combat Arms. I just tried to login using this release with the Fenix Injector and they banned me. What injector should I be using? Windows 7 64-bitNightmare 2.1 - AntiKick - RoomCrash - WeaponTeleport - NPC-OPK - TeleKill and more!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - It crashes on me 2 minutes after logging in. I'm going back to playing my other games for now. So long Combat Arms! :( Vista - 32bit Black DragonNightmare Classic v2- Weapon Teleport- NPC-OPK - TeleKill - and more!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - It keeps crashing one minute after I log in. Vista 32bit - Black Dragon
---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------
Nexon spys??? Nexon really should stop hating on hackers. ThNightmare CANA 1.5 | OPK| Rapid Fire | Weapon Range | Glitcher | Super Bullets |in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I've been using it for the last two days, and it has been working great except it does start to lag a lot after the first game or two. It was lagging so bad one time that I stopped using Portal and switched to Black Drag
Showing the 5 most recent posts.