Posts by squidley
5 posts total, newest first.
MPGH 5th Anniversary Giveaway - 12-26-2010in News & Announcements - 713498
I hope nobody has this number alreadyGot all the money I deposited on Combat Arms back after getting banned!in Combat Arms EU Discussions - [quote=Don Diablo;3317139]so whats the point?[/quote]
whats the point of what? telling my story, using real money or getting my money back?Got all the money I deposited on Combat Arms back after getting banned!in Combat Arms EU Discussions - lol,
I know it was very stupid of me to use hacks on a account I was using RM on & I knew it would only be a matter of time before getting banned.
But I really never expected for one minite that PayPal would pay out Dr. Fatality's Engineer Guidein Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - [quote=Dr. Fatality;2886365]So here it is! My long awaited guide, I’m terribly sorry that my guides have been far and few in between, thanks for sticking with me, and enjoy my guide. As always, if you have any suggestionBeta.in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Complex;2688641]So I was researching Battlefield 3, And so I come across this :
Get Access to the Battlefield 3 Beta | Medal of Honor - Coming October 12, 2010 (http://www.medalofhonor.com/battlefield3)
MoH
Showing the 5 most recent posts.